Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Meet the new blog, same as the old blog...

i always said i would stay on myspace until it bit me in the ass. it actually never came to that, i just got bored as hell with the childish antics it brought out in everyone. in an attempt to salvage myself from the lame, i've moved all my older blog posts over to this space.

time permitting, i hope to keep it going and keep writing. of course, if my workload keeps up, i may wind up blogging about the need for deeper pools of liquidity in the global block trading marketplace.

but i'll try to keep it a little bit more topical.

1 comment:

Jennette said...

Good for you! How do people find the time to do these sorts of things? I think I watch too much tv.

"who are you to judge the life i live? i know i'm not perfect - and i don't have to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - bob marley

Blog Archive