Sunday, January 7, 2007

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 - derisive, derisive, derisive...

i had a conversation with jax on friday about hating random people who yell things at you on the street, and i loudly vocalized how much i hate when some person on the street tells you to "smile." obviously, i don't want to smile, otherwise i'd be smiling. maybe my cat just died. or i have tuberculousis. maybe i just got fired. DON'T FUCKIN TELL ME TO SMILE.

i think this blind hatred of people who tell me to smile has been usurped by office cleaning ladies who tell me i am working too late. twice in two days, both office clearning ladies have told me that. again, besides stateing the obvious, DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE HERE ON PURPOSE?!

watch, someone is going to tell me now that they are only trying to be polite or "don't harsh on the person with a menial job" or some hippie crap like that. go ahead. as you can see, i'm in a great mood.

make my day hippie.

No comments:

"who are you to judge the life i live? i know i'm not perfect - and i don't have to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - bob marley

Blog Archive